Please find a list below of current career opportunities at Trillium Asset Management.
Position: Operations/Database Management Associate
Trillium Asset Management, LLC is the oldest investment advisor exclusively focused on sustainable and responsible investing (SRI). We believe that environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors play an integral role in the investment process, which can lower portfolio risk and help identify the best-managed companies. The firm manages multiple investment strategies, including All Cap Core, Fossil Fuel Free, Growth & Income, Large Cap Core, SMID Cap Core, and Sustainable Opportunities products.
- Manage the firm’s client and business data. This would include new/closed accounts, firm and product AUM, client type, composite performance, HR stats etc.
- Manage and update all industry, partner databases and platform questionnaires (i.e., eVestment, Morningstar, etc.)
- Interact with the firm’s business partners (i.e., consultants) and provide them with periodic performance updates
- Manage firm’s master RFP and ensure it is accurate and compliance approved. Partner with internal department liaisons to collects standard RFP reposes. Your role will include drafting responses to RFP questions, as well as ensuring responses from other departments are complete and compliance approved.
- Provide support services, including troubleshooting performance/return errors, back-up to client records team in new account opening and account reconciliation and administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer.
Competencies for Success/Requirements
- Strong technical skills and working knowledge of portfolio management and trade order management systems (Advent APX and Moxy would be a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to think outside of the box and solve unexpected problems
- Ability to work effectively as a team player, demonstrate an overall positive attitude in the workplace and act as a cultural leader for the firm
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Team player, able to work well with all levels of the firm, as well as with clients and outside vendors
- A willingness to work on projects outside of core responsibilities to help the firm achieve goals, etc
To apply please send resume and cover letter to: Michelle McDonough, email@example.com. Please do not call.
Trillium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.