Please find a list below of current career opportunities at Trillium Asset Management.
Job Title: Marketing/ PR Manager
Position Relationship: Reports to Paul Hilton, CFA, Partner
Job Purpose: Manage PR, Marketing, and Social Media for ESG Investment Firm
- Manage PR, Marketing, and Social Media for ESG Investment Firm
- Cultivate speaking and media opportunities for senior leadership.
- Work with internal subject matter experts to develop targeted marketing material for a range of retail and institutional audiences.
- Enhance social media presence and content management system.
Competencies for Success/Requirements:
- 3-5 years work experience in marketing/PR, investment experience a plus.
- Prefer fluency in ESG/impact investing or corporate responsibility issues.
- Strong writing and project management skills.
- Willing to work as an integral member of a small, dedicated team.
- Position based in Boston, MA or San Francisco, CA.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Trillium Asset Management LLC is the oldest investment advisor exclusively focused on sustainable and responsible investing (SRI). With over $2.5 billion in assets under management, Trillium integrates Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors into the investment process as a way to identify the companies best positioned to deliver strong long-term performance.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: Paul Hilton, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call.
Trillium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.