Please find a list below of current career opportunities at Trillium Asset Management.
Job Title: SRI Marketing Specialist
Position Relationship: Reports to Paul Hilton, CFA, Partner
Job Purpose: Elevate the Trillium brand as thought leader on ESG investing.
- Write ESG related white papers, articles, press releases, and issue briefs.
- Cultivate speaking and media opportunities for senior leadership.
- Refine firm level and product specific impact reports.
- Generalist marketing material creation and maintenance.
- Contribute writing to RFPs and data requests.
- Back-up support for other members of small sales/marketing team.
Competencies for Success/Requirements:
- 3-5 years work experience, with recent ESG background.
- Desire/ability to work in a small company environment.
- Strong writing skills, with work experience writing on ESG themes.
- Demonstrated skills related to project management.
- Position based in Boston, MA.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Trillium Asset Management LLC is the oldest investment advisor exclusively focused on sustainable and responsible investing (SRI). With over $2.2 billion in assets under management, Trillium integrates Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors into the investment process as a way to identify the companies best positioned to deliver strong long-term performance.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to: Paul Hilton, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call.
Trillium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.