The Business Analyst assists the Chief Administrative Officer in supporting the firm’s business and technology needs. You will offer a broad range of support, from providing desktop assistance to end users to serving as project manager for various firm initiatives. You will develop business and systems knowledge to better understand the business impact of issues, and prioritize and solve problems. As a member of the operations team, you will have opportunities to develop strong working relationships with members of the marketing, investment, and advocacy teams.
About Trillium Asset Management
Trillium Asset Management offers investment strategies and services that advance humankind towards a global sustainable economy, a just society, and a better world. The firm has been at the forefront of ESG thought leadership and draws from decades of experience focused exclusively on responsible investing. Trillium uses a holistic, fully integrated fundamental investment process to uncover compelling long-term investment opportunities. Devoted to aligning stakeholders’ values and objectives, Trillium combines impactful investment solutions with active ownership. The firm delivers equity, fixed income, and alternative investments to institutions, intermediaries, high net worth individuals, and other charitable and non-profit organizations with the goal to provide positive impact, long-term value, and ‘social dividends’.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Serve as the primary contact for user support issues; Assist with managing outsourced IT vendor
· Own and manage small projects or parts of larger firm initiatives
· Provide administrative and technical support for Trillium’s business operations including data integration and automation, business reporting, asset tracking
· Provide support and coverage for small operations team
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a technology based field
· Must be technology oriented and demonstrate an ability to leverage systems and processes to execute activities with accuracy and efficiency
· Experience with Advent products, or SQL is a plus
· Detail oriented and self-motivated
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· Proven record of problem solving with increasing levels of responsibility
Trillium provides a generous compensation package that includes experience-commensurate salary; 401(k); profit sharing plan; group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits; paid time off; and annual bonus potential.