Trillium Asset Management offers investment strategies and services that advance humankind towards a global sustainable economy, a just society, and a better world. The firm has been at the forefront of ESG thought leadership and draws from decades of experience focused exclusively on responsible investing.
Trillium uses a holistic, fully integrated fundamental investment process to uncover compelling long‐term investment opportunities. Devoted to aligning stakeholders’ values and objectives, Trillium combines impactful investment solutions with active ownership. Owned by Australian based Perpetual Limited, Trillium independently operates it’s US based investment management firm to deliver equity, fixed income, and alternative investments to institutions, intermediaries, high net worth individuals, and other charitable and non‐profit organizations. The firm’s true goal is to provide positive impact, long‐term value, and ‘social dividends’ for investors.
The Executive Assistant will report to and provide support to the CEO. This position will be responsible for administrative duties and completing a broad array of tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments and speaking engagements, composing and preparing correspondence, creating PowerPoint presentations and keeping the CEO organized.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide administrative support to the CEO
• Act as the primary contact for internal and external parties wanting access to the CEO
• Manage internal and external communications including press releases, media requests, presentations and white papers.
• Manage the CEO’s calendar with both business and volunteer obligations
• Complete Board Materials and act as a liaison between the CEO and Trillium Board of Directors
• Industry Reporting (ex. B Corp, PRI, UN Global Compact, etc.)
• Manage the Trillium Newsletter
• Other high-level administrative, client and firm projects
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Must have excellent organization skills and be able to perform multiple tasks concurrently with superior attention to detail
• The ability to recognize sensitive material and maintain the utmost discretion and diplomacy with a high degree of confidentiality is a must
• Must be technology oriented and an expert in all Microsoft applications. Proficient in Outlook and PowerPoint are critical
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with clients, members of the firm and outside contacts
• It is critical to be a self-starter who possesses the ability to prioritize tasks in order of importance and to function effectively without supervision. Capable of taking initiative as needed, ability to multi-task, react, and think quickly.
• Ability to apply independent judgment. Must demonstrate creative thinking, problem-solving skills and work well in stressful situations. Should be able to anticipate the needs of the CEO and complete important tasks with minimal oversight
• Desire and ability to work successfully in a small-growing company environment
Trillium Asset Management LLC provides a generous, compensation package that includes 401(k) , profit sharing plan, group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, paid time off and performance-based bonus program.