Trillium Asset Management offers investment strategies and services that advance humankind towards a global sustainable economy, a just society, and a better world. The firm has been at the forefront of ESG thought leadership and draws from decades of experience focused exclusively on responsible investing. Trillium uses a holistic, fully integrated fundamental investment process to uncover compelling long‐term investment opportunities. Devoted to aligning stakeholders’ values and objectives, Trillium combines impactful investment solutions with active ownership. Owned by Australian based Perpetual Limited, Trillium independently operates its US based investment management firm to deliver equity, fixed income, and alternative investments to institutions, intermediaries, high net worth individuals, and other charitable and non‐profit organizations. The firm’s true goal is to provide positive impact, long‐term value, and ‘social dividends’ for investors.
The Investment Associate role is responsible for contributing to the reconciliation and reporting of Trillium equity and fixed income strategies, assisting with oversight of fundamental and ESG analyses, managing qualitative commentary and related content, while also working directly with the Chief Investment Officer on special projects and strategic initiatives. The role requires strong organizational and communication skills and demonstrated abilities to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain reconciliations and monitor all in-house model strategies. Serve as primary contact for internal trading, client service and risk management reporting-related inquiries.
- Regularly and effectively interacts with the equity research and ESG specialist teams surrounding fundamental and ESG workflows and related summary reporting
- Coordinate and create content on strategy portfolio construction and performance
- Support and participate in transformation projects and related investment team initiatives.
- Based in Boston and reports to the firm’s Chief Investment Officer
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated interest in ESG investing.
- 3 years of financial services or accounting experience. Alternative work experience is also considered.
- Commitment toward attaining professional accreditation (e.g. CFA) preferred.
- Ability to work in a team-based and goal-oriented environment
- Competence with Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Bloomberg, FactSet and MSCI applications is a plus.
Trillium Asset Management LLC provides a generous compensation package that includes 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan, group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, paid time off, parental leave, commuter benefit and performance-based bonus program. True to its mission, Trillium Asset Management LLC provides employees 4 paid days per year to volunteer and allows each employee to designate a $1,000 grant to a charitable organization of their choice.
Please email cover letter and resume to: TAM_Research_jobs@trilliuminvest.com