The Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategy, project management and/or creation of the firm’s marketing plan. They will work closely with each of our different business lines to ensure that we have materials tailored to each of the respective audiences. They will also work with senior management on PR and firm wide branding.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take Responsibility for all of the firms marketing materials, collateral and website
- Maintain the firm’s websites
- Maintain a calendar for when collateral materials need to be updated and/or refreshed
- Update and ensure quarterly materials are compliance approved
- Manage the creation of White Papers and Industry thought pieces
- Manage “Investing for a Better World” the firms newsletter
- Create social media campaigns
- Manage and ensure compliance with the firms Trademarks
- Work with Trillium team member to ensure Third Party Databases and RFP language have the most up to date messaging
- Cultivate speaking and media opportunities for the firm
- Prepare Marketing Materials and RFP responses
- Other high-level administrative, client, and firm projects
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of work experience in marketing/advertising/PR type role, financial services a plus
- Prefer fluency in ESG/impact investing or corporate responsibility
- Must have excellent organization skills and be able to perform multiple tasks concurrently with superior attention to detail
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint and WordPress
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with members of the firm and outside contacts.
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small growing company environment
Trillium Asset Management LLC provides a generous, compensation package that includes 401(k), profit sharing plan, group life, long‐term disability, health, dental, and vision insurance benefits, paid time off and performance‐based bonus program.