The Marketing/Associate assists with marketing and client service focused on our Institutional and Intermediated business lines. As a member of the operations team, you will have opportunities to develop strong working relationships with members of the investment, advocacy and private client team. You will also have the opportunity to assist in interactions with affiliates, institutional clients, marketing and senior leadership of the firm.
About Trillium Asset Management
Trillium Asset Management offers investment strategies and services that advance humankind towards a global sustainable economy, a just society, and a better world. The firm has been at the forefront of ESG thought leadership and draws from decades of experience focused exclusively on responsible investing. Trillium uses a holistic, fully integrated fundamental investment process to uncover compelling long-term investment opportunities. Devoted to aligning stakeholders’ values and objectives, Trillium combines impactful investment solutions with active ownership. The firm delivers equity, fixed income, and alternative investments to institutions, intermediaries, high net worth individuals, and other charitable and non-profit organizations with the goal to provide positive impact, long-term value, and ‘social dividends’.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in all aspect of client service for our Institutional and Intermediate clients.
· Coordinate the opening and maintenance of client accounts
· Ensure client requests are completed promptly and accurately. Follow up effectively with the Investment Manager on any account needs or issues.
· Prepare and process client paperwork and assist with client reporting
· Prepare client trades for Investment Manager review
· Complete Intermediary RFI’s and Questionnaires
· Assist in compiling data for Marketing Materials and RFP responses
· Other high-level administrative, client, and firm projects.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
· 2-3 years in a financial services client service type role.
· Must have excellent organization skills and be able to perform multiple tasks concurrently with superior attention to detail.
· Must be technology oriented and an expert in all Microsoft applications. Proficiency in leveraging systems and processes to execute activities with accuracy and efficiency.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with clients, members of the firm and outside contacts.
· Strong math, analytical, and decision-making skills are required.
· Desire and ability to work successfully in a small growing company environment.
Trillium provides a generous compensation package that includes experience-commensurate salary; 401(k); profit sharing plan; group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits; paid time off; and annual bonus potential.