Operations and Trading Associate
The Operations and Trading Associate will work in our Boston office and is responsible for ensuring that all equity and fixed income trades are executed and reconciled. This position requires someone who can work both independently and as a team player, handle various responsibilities, is a technology leader, is very organized, and has superior attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure APX is reconciled daily with various custodians
- Coordinate pricing and corporate action processing
- Work with trader to ensure all orders are processed in a timely fashion for equity and fixed income trades
- Validate month end AUM and performance reporting
- Facilitate quarterly GIPS reporting and Annual GIPS audit
- Ensure all accounts are set-up for proxy voting
- Manage all system automation for data coming out of our portfolio accounting system
- Other high-level firm projects.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years in a financial services client service type role.
- Must have excellent organization skills and be able to perform multiple tasks concurrently with superior attention to detail.
- Must be technology oriented and an expert in all Microsoft applications. Proficiency in leveraging systems and processes to execute activities with accuracy and efficiency. Previous experience in APX and Moxy is a plus.
- Establish strong working relationships with trading, client service team members and colleagues across the organization.
- Strong math, analytical, and decision-making skills are required.
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small growing company environment.
Trillium Asset Management LLC provides a generous, compensation package that includes 401(k), profit sharing plan, group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, paid time off and performance-based bonus program.