About Trillium Asset Management
Trillium Asset Management offers investment strategies and services that advance humankind towards a global sustainable economy, a just society, and a better world. The firm has been at the forefront of ESG thought leadership and draws from decades of experience focused exclusively on responsible investing. Trillium uses a holistic, fully integrated fundamental investment process to uncover compelling long‐term investment opportunities. Devoted to aligning stakeholders’ values and objectives, Trillium combines impactful investment solutions with active ownership. Owned by Australian based Perpetual Limited, Trillium independently operates its US based investment management firm to deliver equity, fixed income, and alternative investments to institutions, intermediaries, high net worth individuals, and other charitable and non‐profit organizations. The firm’s true goal is to provide positive impact, long‐term value, and ‘social dividends’ for investors.
The Operations Specialist will work in our Edinburgh office and will be responsible for ensuring that data in our portfolio accounting system is reconciled and accurate. This position requires someone who can work both independently and as a team player, handle various responsibilities, is a technology leader, is very organized, and has superior attention to detail. This role will work closely with a counterpart located in Boston, Massachusetts USA to provide operational support across time zones.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure APX is reconciled daily with various custodians
· Perform back-office tasks associated with account opening/closing
· Validate month end AUM and performance reporting including troubleshooting performance/return errors
· Ensure the accuracy of system data in portfolio accounting system (i.e. Benchmark values, prices, dividend, interest, corporate action, cost basis etc.).
· Provide operational support for small team of portfolio managers located in Edinburgh
· Provide support for high-level firm projects
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
· 1-3 years in a financial services client service type role.
· Must have experience with Advent’s APX and Moxy. Proficiency in Advent’s back-office tools is a plus.
· Must have excellent organization skills and be able to perform multiple tasks concurrently with superior attention to detail.
· Must be technology oriented and an expert in all Microsoft applications. Proficiency in leveraging systems and processes to execute activities with accuracy and efficiency.
· Establish strong working relationships with trading, client service team members and colleagues across the organization.
· Strong math, analytical, and decision-making skills are required.
· Desire and ability to work successfully in a rapidly growing company environment.
Trillium provides a generous compensation package that includes experience-commensurate salary; 401(k); profit sharing plan; group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits; paid time off; and annual bonus potential.