About Trillium Asset Management
Trillium Asset Management offers investment strategies and services that advance humankind towards a global sustainable economy, a just society, and a better world. The firm has been at the forefront of ESG thought leadership and draws from decades of experience focused exclusively on responsible investing. Trillium uses a holistic, fully integrated fundamental investment process to uncover compelling long‐term investment opportunities. Devoted to aligning stakeholders’ values and objectives, Trillium combines impactful investment solutions with active ownership. Owned by Australian based Perpetual Limited, Trillium independently operates its US based investment management firm to deliver equity, fixed income, and alternative investments to institutions, intermediaries, high net worth individuals, and other charitable and non‐profit organizations. The firm’s true goal is to provide positive impact, long‐term value, and ‘social dividends’ for investors.
The Operations Specialist will work in our Boston office and will be responsible for ensuring that data in our portfolio accounting system is reconciled and accurate. This position requires someone who can work both independently and as a team player, handle various responsibilities, is a technology leader, is very organized, and has superior attention to detail. This role will work closely with a counterpart located in Edinburgh, Scotland to provide operational support across time zones.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure APX is reconciled daily with various custodians
- Ensure the accuracy of system data in portfolio accounting system (i.e. Benchmark values, prices, dividend, interest, corporate action, cost basis etc.).
- Research questions and complete requests from the client service team related to portfolio transactions and reporting
- Perform back-office tasks associated with account opening/closing
- Produce various month-end and quarter-end reports
- Ensure all accounts are set-up for proxy voting
- Perform quarterly billing process and various billing related requests
- Assist the Accounting Team to ensure all outstanding fees are paid in a timely manner
- Validate month end AUM and performance reporting including troubleshooting performance/return errors
- Ensure custodian statements are downloaded and/or scanned each month
- Collaborate with the outsourced Class Action and Proxy Voting service teams
- Provide support for operations projects
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years in a financial services client service or operations type role.
- Experience with Advent’s APX, Moxy, and Revenue Center is a plus.
- Must have excellent organization skills and be able to perform multiple tasks concurrently with superior attention to detail.
- Must be technology oriented and an expert in all Microsoft applications. Proficiency in leveraging systems and processes to execute activities with accuracy and efficiency.
- Establish strong working relationships with trading, client service team members and colleagues across the organization.
- Strong math, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills are required.
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a rapidly growing company environment.
- Good time management and and prioritization abilities
- Proactive and self-motivated about learning the systems and ins and outs of the business
Trillium provides a generous compensation package that includes experience-commensurate salary; 401(k); profit sharing plan; group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits; paid time off; and annual bonus potential.