The Portfolio Associate will provide support to the Investment Management Team in both the Boston and San Francisco offices. This position requires someone who can work both independently and as a team player, handle various responsibilities, is a technology leader, is very organized, and has superior attention to detail. The Portfolio Associate will work in either our Boston or San Francisco office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in all aspect of client service.
- Coordinate the opening and on-going maintenance of client accounts, while taking ownership of client tasks through completion.
- Ensure client requests are completed promptly and accurately. Follow up effectively with Investment Managers on any account needs or issues.
- Prepare and process client paperwork and materials for client meetings.
- Prepare client trades for Investment Manager review
- Prepare Marketing Materials and RFP responses
- Other high-level administrative, client, and firm projects.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years in a financial services client service type role.
- Must have excellent organization skills and be able to perform multiple tasks concurrently with superior attention to detail.
- Must be technology oriented and an expert in all Microsoft applications. Proficiency in leveraging systems and processes to execute activities with accuracy and efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with clients, members of the firm and outside contacts.
- Establish strong working relationships with client service team members and colleagues across the organization. Take initiative to develop team members.
- Strong math, analytical, and decision-making skills are required.
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small growing company environment.
Trillium Asset Management LLC provides a generous, compensation package that includes 401(k), profit sharing plan, group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, paid time off and performance-based bonus program.