Portfolio Associate – Intermediated
The Portfolio Associate will provide support to the Intermediated Investment Manager in the Boston office. This position assists in servicing our 40 act funds, sub advised funds, Institutional consultants and financial advisors. We are looking for someone who can work both independently and as a team player, handle various responsibilities, is a technology leader, is very organized, and has superior attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in all aspects of client service.
- Coordinate client onboarding, while taking ownership of client tasks through completion.
- Prepare client trades for Investment Manager review.
- Prepare client materials including gathering data for board books, commentaries and any other client requirements.
- Manage organization of client compliance calendars, dealer agreements and contracts
- Assist with technology integration with key systems and partners
- Other high-level administrative, client, and firm projects.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years in a financial services client service type role.
- Must have excellent organization skills and be able to perform multiple tasks concurrently with superior attention to detail.
- Must be technology oriented and an expert in all Microsoft applications. Proficiency in leveraging systems and processes to execute activities with accuracy and efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with clients, members of the firm and outside contacts.
- Establish strong working relationships with client service team members and colleagues across the organization. Take initiative to develop team members.
- Strong math, analytical, and decision-making skills are required.
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small growing company environment.
Trillium Asset Management LLC provides a generous, compensation package that includes 401(k), profit sharing plan, group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, paid time off and performance-based bonus program.
We will only consider applications with an attached professional resume and cover letter.**DO NOT CALL**