Portfolio Associate – Private Client
Trillium Asset Management offers investment strategies and services that advance humankind towards a global sustainable economy, a just society, and a better world. The firm has been at the forefront of ESG thought leadership and draws from decades of experience focused exclusively on responsible investing. Trillium uses a holistic, fully integrated fundamental investment process to uncover compelling long‐term investment opportunities. Devoted to aligning stakeholders’ values and objectives, Trillium combines impactful investment solutions with active ownership. Owned by Australian based Perpetual Limited, Trillium independently operates its US based investment management firm to deliver equity, fixed income, and alternative investments to institutions, intermediaries, high net worth individuals, and other charitable and non‐profit organizations. The firm’s true goal is to provide positive impact, long‐term value, and ‘social dividends’ for investors.
The Portfolio Associate will provide support to the Private Client in both the Boston and San Francisco offices. This position requires someone who can work both independently and as a team player, handle various responsibilities, is a technology leader, is very organized, and has superior attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in all aspect of client service.
- Coordinate the opening and on-going maintenance of client accounts, while taking ownership of client tasks through completion.
- Ensure client requests are completed promptly and accurately. Follow up effectively with Investment Managers on any account needs or issues.
- Prepare and process client paperwork and materials for client meetings.
- Prepare client trades for Investment Manager review
- Prepare Marketing Materials and RFP responses
- Other high-level administrative, client, and firm projects.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years in a financial services client service type role.
- Must have excellent organization skills and be able to perform multiple tasks concurrently with superior attention to detail.
- Must be technology oriented and an expert in all Microsoft applications. Proficiency in leveraging systems and processes to execute activities with accuracy and efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with clients, members of the firm and outside contacts.
- Establish strong working relationships with client service team members and colleagues across the organization. Take initiative to develop team members.
- Strong math, analytical, and decision-making skills are required.
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small growing company environment.
Trillium Asset Management LLC provides a generous, compensation package that includes 401(k), profit sharing plan, group life,long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, paid time off and performance-based bonus program.