Portfolio Associate - Private Client
Trillium Asset Management offers investment strategies and services that advance humankind towards a global sustainable economy, a just society, and a better world. The firm has been at the forefront of ESG thought leadership and draws from decades of experience focused exclusively on responsible investing. Trillium is an independently operated investment boutique wholly owned by Australian based Perpetual Limited. The Private Client team is an investment advisory division within the firm managing approximately $2 billion in assets under management (as of 3/31/2023). Private Client is focused on delivering values-based, impact-oriented strategies across a variety of asset classes to very-high-net-worth individuals, institutions, and other charitable and non‐profit organizations.
Trillium's Private Client Team is looking to add an early career professional that is excited to deliver exceptional service and support to our engaged values-driven investors. The Portfolio Associate will work within a collaborative, fast-paced team, focusing on the full-scope of client lifecycle support to very-high-net-worth and non-profit clients out of our Boston office. This position requires someone who can work both independently and as a team player, handle various responsibilities, is comfortable working with different software applications, is very organized, and has superior attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide initial prospecting and client relationship development support
- Position the team to successfully convert new client relationships through compelling marketing materials and content
- Manage the initial set-up of new client relationships and ongoing daily support and interaction with clients
- Collaborate with investments, operations, and other teams internally on client month/quarterly reporting needs
- Resolve client ad-hoc account needs or projects in a timely manner
- Identify potential new ways to enhance the client relationship through streamlined processes, automation, or other value-added expertise
- 2-5 years’ experience working in a wealth management setting.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks with superior attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable leveraging technology to complete daily activities accurately and efficiently. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with clients, members of the firm and outside contacts.
- Establish strong working relationships with client service team members and colleagues across the organization.
- Strong math, analytical, and decision-making skills are required.
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a growing company environment and a team with a strong culture of independence, self-sufficiency, and personal responsibility.
Trillium Asset Management LLC provides a generous compensation package that includes 401(k), profit sharing plan, group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, paid time off and performance-based bonus program.
We will only consider applications with an attached professional resume and cover letter. **DO NOT CALL**
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org