Portfolio Associate - Private Client
Trillium Asset Management offers investment strategies and services that advance humankind towards a global sustainable economy, a just society, and a better world. The firm has been at the forefront of ESG thought leadership and draws from decades of experience focused exclusively on responsible investing. Trillium uses a holistic, fully integrated fundamental investment process to uncover compelling long‐term investment opportunities. Devoted to aligning stakeholders’ values and objectives, Trillium combines impactful investment solutions with active ownership. Owned by Australian based Perpetual Limited, Trillium independently operates its US based investment management firm to deliver equity, fixed income, and alternative investments to institutions, intermediaries, high net worth individuals, and other charitable and non‐profit organizations. The firm’s true goal is to provide positive impact, long‐term value, and ‘social dividends’ for investors.
Trillium's Private Client Team is growing, and we are looking to add an early career professional that is excited to deliver exceptional service and support to our engaged values-driven investors. The Portfolio Associate will work within a collaborative, fast-paced team, focusing on operational and administrative support for colleagues in our San Francisco office. This position requires someone who can work both independently and as a team player, handle various responsibilities, is comfortable working with different software applications, is very organized, and has superior attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in all aspects of client service.
- Coordinate the opening and on-going maintenance of client accounts, while taking ownership of client tasks through completion.
- Ensure client requests are completed promptly and accurately. Follow up effectively with Investment Managers on any account needs or issues.
- Prepare and process client paperwork and materials for client meetings.
- Prepare Marketing Materials and RFP responses.
- Other administrative, client, and firm projects.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a client service or administrative type role in a professional services company including internships.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks with superior attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable leveraging technology to complete daily activities accurately and efficiently. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with clients, members of the firm and outside contacts.
- Establish strong working relationships with client service team members and colleagues across the organization.
- Strong math, analytical, and decision-making skills are required.
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small growing company environment.
Trillium Asset Management LLC provides a generous compensation package that includes 401(k), profit sharing plan, group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, paid time off and performance-based bonus program.
Please email: email@example.com