Trillium Asset Management offers investment strategies and services that advance humankind towards a global sustainable economy, a just society, and a better world. The firm has been at the forefront of ESG thought leadership and draws from decades of experience focused exclusively on responsible investing. Trillium uses a holistic, fully integrated fundamental investment process to uncover compelling long‐term investment opportunities. Devoted to aligning stakeholders’ values and objectives, Trillium combines impactful investment solutions with active ownership. Owned by Australian based Perpetual Limited, Trillium independently operates its US based investment management firm to deliver equity, fixed income, and alternative investments to institutions, intermediaries, high net worth individuals, and other charitable and non‐profit organizations. The firm’s true goal is to provide positive impact, long‐term value, and ‘social dividends’ for investors.
Portfolio Managers (PM) are responsible for contributing to the investment performance of Trillium by constructing, monitoring and marketing ESG-integrated equity strategies with the assistance of Trillium’s team of equity research analysts, ESG and Advocacy specialists.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Part of PM team responsible for the day-to-day management of certain domestically focused and core ESG strategies.
- Acts independently within established Trillium investment policy guidelines for portfolio construction and ESG-integrated fundamental stock selection, including primary responsibility for compliance with strategy risk parameters and regulatory requirements.
- Regularly and effectively interacts with the equity research, ESG and advocacy specialist teams on bottom-up idea generation, diligence, and ongoing assessment of active holdings
- Actively supports strategy-level sales and marketing priorities and represents the firm as needed.
- Reports to the firm’s Chief Investment Officer
- 10+ years of portfolio management experience, including an expertise in bottom-up, sector based primary equity research.
- Demonstrated interest in ESG investing
- CFA charter holder preferred (or willing to begin active enrollment)
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-based and goal-oriented environment
- Competence with Microsoft Office, Bloomberg, FactSet and MSCI applications
Trillium Asset Management LLC provides a generous compensation package that includes 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan, group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, paid time off, parental leave, commuter benefit and performance-based bonus program. True to its mission, Trillium Asset Management LLC provides employees 4 paid days per year to volunteer and allows each employee to designate a $1,000 grant to a charitable organization of their choice.
Please email cover letter and resume to: TAM_Research_jobs@trilliuminvest.com