Our equity research associates are responsible for contributing to Trillium’s fundamental equity research process, which includes examination, interpretation, and integration of financial, and Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) factors and related information. Along with supporting our lead equity research analysts, who have responsibility for all research and related analyses for a given economic sector, equity research associates regularly communicate with portfolio managers, company management teams, independent research providers, and non-governmental organizations as part of our investment diligence processes. Associate will work at the Boston office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs ESG-integrated fundamental equity analysis to support sector-level research objectives, including company specific reports, sector and market-level research papers, and related presentations to our Investment Management Committee.
- Analyzes datasets and conducts valuation and financial modeling
- Maintains, reviews, and archives research materials
- Interacts effectively with our internal advocacy, ESG research, and fixed income specialists
- Represents the firm (and travels) as needed
- Minimum three to five years of financial analysis, public accounting, or business/data analytics experience
- Demonstrated interest in ESG investing
- CFA charter holder preferred (or willing to begin active enrollment)
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-based and goal-oriented environment
- R or Python programming language skills preferred
- Competence with Microsoft Office, familiarity with Bloomberg and FactSet preferred
Trillium Asset Management LLC provides a generous, compensation package that includes 401(k), profit sharing plan, group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, paid time off and performance-based bonus program.