Senior Operations Specialist
About Trillium Asset Management
Trillium Asset Management offers investment strategies and services that advance humankind towards a global sustainable economy, a just society, and a better world. The firm has been at the forefront of ESG thought leadership and draws from decades of experience focused exclusively on responsible investing. Trillium uses a holistic, fully integrated fundamental investment process to uncover compelling long‐term investment opportunities. Devoted to aligning stakeholders’ values and objectives, Trillium combines impactful investment solutions with active ownership. Owned by Australian based Perpetual Limited, Trillium independently operates its US based investment management firm to deliver equity, fixed income, and alternative investments to institutions, intermediaries, high net worth individuals, and other charitable and non‐profit organizations. The firm’s true goal is to provide positive impact, long‐term value, and ‘social dividends’ for investors.
The Senior Operations Specialist assists the Chief Administrative Officer in supporting a broad range of business and technology needs for the firm. You will leverage your attention to detail, organization skills, and process mindset to help identify and help implement improvements to our operations, including development of new processes, training, reporting, and recommendations for system enhancements while maintaining high standards of quality. As a member of the operations team, you will have opportunities to develop strong working relationships with members of the Compliance, Marketing, Investment, and Advocacy teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support and drive process improvements in areas of reporting, billing, vendor management, and operational risk management
· Assist with project phases or tasks as directed by the Chief Administrative Officer or Chief Operating Officer
· Provide administrative and technical support for Trillium’s business operations including data integration and automation, business reporting, and asset tracking
· Provide support and coverage for small operations team
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum 3 years in a financial services operations type role.
· Must be technology oriented and demonstrate an ability to leverage systems and processes to execute activities with accuracy and efficiency.
· Experience with Advent products
· Desire to work in a small but rapidly growing firm
· Strong communication and collaboration skills with an ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
· Highly effective ability to prioritize and manage multiple activity streams at once so as to meet deadlines in a timely manner
Trillium provides a generous compensation package that includes experience-commensurate salary; 401(k); profit sharing plan; group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits; paid time off; and annual bonus potential.