Trillium Asset Management offers investment strategies and services that advance humankind towards a global sustainable economy, a just society, and a better world. The firm has been at the forefront of ESG thought leadership and draws from decades of experience focused exclusively on responsible investing. Trillium uses a holistic, fully integrated fundamental investment process to uncover compelling long‐term investment opportunities. Devoted to aligning stakeholders’ values and objectives, Trillium combines impactful investment solutions with active ownership. Owned by Australian based Perpetual Limited, Trillium independently operates its US based investment management firm to deliver equity, fixed income, and alternative investments to institutions, intermediaries, high net worth individuals, and other charitable and non‐profit organizations. The firm’s true goal is to provide positive impact, long‐term value, and ‘social dividends’ for investors.
Join a growing company with a global impact! Trillium Asset Management LLC has been the leader in integrating Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors into the investment process for over 40 years and is rapidly growing both domestically and globally. We are looking for a Technology Manager with a patient and positive attitude that is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. The Technology Manager will report to and primarily work with our Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) to ensure that Trillium’s technology environment is operating properly, and remains safe and secure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as in-house IT support for end-users
- Serve as point of contact for outsourced IT vendor
- Manage Trillium’s Security Awareness Program
- Review system reports & logs, escalating items to CAO as needed
- Work with CAO to identify opportunities for enhancements to policies and procedures
- Stay updated on industry trends and regulatory changes
- Assist with firm-wide technology projects
- Proactively work to support departmental and firm-wide projects/ and initiatives.
- Support operational excellence initiatives.
An ideal candidate would have all or a good selection of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field is a plus.
- Proven experience supporting end-users.
- Strong ability to assess risk from a cyber-security perspective.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently with great attention to detail.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small growing company environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated about learning the systems and ins and outs of the business.
Trillium Asset Management LLC provides a generous compensation package that includes 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan, group life, long-term disability, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, paid time off, parental leave, commuter benefit and performance-based bonus program. True to its mission, Trillium Asset Management LLC provides employees 4 paid days per year to volunteer and allows each employee to designate a $1,000 grant to a charitable organization of their choice.