Webinar Replay: 2021 Economic and Advocacy Outlook
Dear U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Administrator and Members of Congress,
On Thursday, February 4th we hosted our 2021 Market and Advocacy Outlook webinar. The discussion included:
- Resilience Wanted - how do we 'build back better' as economic activity resumes?
- Equity Market Outlook - shifting from expectations to earnings
- Asset Allocation - how does the lower interest rate environment impact the balanced portfolio approach?
- Advocacy and Public Policy - an update on the shareholder engagement landscape and our priorities for 2021
- Cheryl Smith, PhD, CFA, Economist, Portfolio Manager
- Jonas Kron, Esq., Chief Advocacy Officer
- Lisa Hayles, Investment Manager, Moderator
- Will Lana, CFA, Investment Manager
Listen to the webinar replay here. This recording does not include the complete Q&A section from the webinar. Please reach out if you have any questions.
For questions, please contact: Carrie Cabezas, email@example.com
The views expressed are those of the authors and Trillium Asset Management, LLC as of the date referenced and are subject to change at any time based on market or other conditions. These views are not intended to be a forecast of future events or a guarantee of future results. These views may not be relied upon as investment advice. The information provided in this material should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any of the securities mentioned. It should not be assumed that investments in such securities have been or will be profitable. To the extent specific securities are mentioned, they have been selected by the authors on an objective basis to illustrate views expressed in the commentary and do not represent all of the securities purchased, sold or recommended for advisory clients. The information contained herein has been prepared from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by us as to its timeliness or accuracy, and is not a complete summary or statement of all available data. This piece is for informational purposes and should not be construed as a research report.Back >
Two Financial Center
60 South Street, Suite 1100
Boston, MA 02111
160 Spear Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
721 NW Ninth Ave.,
Portland, OR 97209
By clicking the links to third party sites you are leaving the Trillium site and entering a third party site. Trillium are not responsible for any information contained on the third party site.